eShave vs Kiss My Face vs L'Occitane Cade Shaving Creams

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
chris1978

eShave vs Kiss My Face vs L'Occitane Cade Shaving Creams

Post by chris1978 »

Hi everyone,

I haven't been any new topic lately because from last month until now I got really bad pinch nerve on my both legs and foots man that really hurts but now it getting better but I do have little muscle sore on both lap since I'm going to see the doctor this friday to see what happend. Sitting on the laptop too long is not good. I have to get walking excerise soon.

Anyway, As you know that my favorite shaving cream is Truefitt and Hill Ultimate Comfort is best shaving cream for sensitve skin. My shaving is getting better from last time.

I want to try something else. I was thinking I want to try eShave fragrance free but I don't know. It is worth it to try? What about Kiss My Face fragrance Free and L'Occitane Cade Shaving Cream (new formulation), Any got experience with it? I would love to hear what is your reaction all three popular shaving cream that what I'm talking about. I want to try all three so bad but no sample.

Any feedback?

Chris A
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

Hope your pinched nerve situation improves.

Regards,
David
Regards,
David
drumana

Post by drumana »

Chris

Hope your nerve issue gets resolved soon...

In regards to your question - Kiss My Face shave cream is fantastic. I've been using KMF unscented pretty much exclusively for over a month now. I just got sick of fragrances... Anyhow, KMF is available locally at supermarkets and is cheap. AND it works great. Whips up a sweet lather just as good as the expensive stuff.
-Andrew-
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Of the creams mentioned I've only used the KMF, and as already written it's really nice stuff. Even the scented is just lightly scented, and that's what I use. (mint)
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
Bill Smith

Post by Bill Smith »

I have experience with the both the L'Occataine Cade cream and the E-Shave White Tea cream. On the record I love Cade shaving soap the shaving cream is ok it smells nothing like their shaving soap, I won't be buying another tube.

The E-shave product is amazing, I get teflon smooth shaves using the white tea shaving cream, I guess the unscented will perform the same.