Ancient North American cultures

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Ancient North American cultures

Post by brothers » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:22 pm

Long ago there were cliff dwellers somewhere in the Southwestern part of the US. Anthropologists and historians have speculated as to who they were and how did their culture operate. No mystery - I imagine my own family (and everyone else's family) a wife and one or more infants, toddlers, adolescents, etc. How often do we come and go from our dwelling? Dozens and scores of times every day, certainly. OK, you have one room, no bathroom, no food because you already ate it. You have no doors or lights other than sunshine. You have this extremely tall ladder that each and every single living person has to navigate incessantly. I call BS! This is simply a practical impossibility. Hey, where's the kid? Oh, I guess he or she just fell 80 feet to the canyon floor while I wasn't looking. Yesterday when grandma fell I thought the ladder might have been a little loose on that first rung. We probably should make a new ladder. How can anyone sober and in their right mind imagine families living in caves that require tall ladders? How stupid! Just my opinion. You may form your own. :shock:
Gary

drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Ancient North American cultures

Post by drmoss_ca » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:23 am

And yet it happened.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace

brothers

Re: Ancient North American cultures

Post by brothers » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 am

After extensive research into the origins of this phenomenon I have uncovered the missing link:
Note - this was how they got up there, and I am convinced they used giant pillows on the ground for those wishing to exit the caves.

Gary