SOTD March 25 - March 31, 2024

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
brothers

SOTD March 25 - March 31, 2024

Post by brothers »

Monday's shave was provided by the Hart straight razor and the General, and the cream was Caswell Massey Almond brushless.
I think I should make it a habit to use one of the open razors on Monday every week for a while.
SOTD 27 March 2024.jpg
SOTD 27 March 2024.jpg (819.88 KiB) Viewed 118 times
Hart 07312020.jpg
Hart 07312020.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 117 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Mike R

Re: SOTD March 25 - March 31, 2024

Post by Mike R »

Tuesday

Brush: Omega 13522 Pure
Cream: Taylor - Sandalwood
Razor: Merkur HD
Blade: Indian Wilkinson
A/S: Family Dollar Brut clone
Cologne / Fragrance: Kouros

Wednesday

A/S: Family Dollar Brut clone

Thursday

A/S: Family Dollar Spice Scent

Friday

A/S: Dollar Store Facial Cream

Mike
brothers

Re: SOTD March 25 - March 31, 2024

Post by brothers »

This morning I had the pleasure of using my Caswell Massey Almond brush-optional shaving cream.

After my shower I scooped out a generous quantity of cream and applied it to my face. Then I picked up one of the Badger brushes and I did not expect a lather. I wet the tips of the brush in water and proceeded to brush my face with the shaving cream.

It didn't build a lather but it did a very efficient and comfortable job of covering the area that I want to shave. The shave went as usual, extremely slick and smooth and the General safety razor did an excellent job. I'm so pleased with the results that I may do this more often.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444