Hello & Taylors Question

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Esoteric83

Hello & Taylors Question

Post by Esoteric83 »

Gents,

I'm new to this forum and I got to congratulate all on a great & informative forum.

I've been using english creams & brush for about a year now and I've and have tried many scents from both T&H and Trumper - Trumpers Violet being my fav so far. I was curious if anyone can comment on Taylors Avocado. I mainly curious about the quality of shave, but I'd also like to know how well it lathers and smells.

I'm thinking this might be my next purchase...Thanks!
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Welcome to the Forum!

I like the Avocado quite a bit. It gives a VERY good quality shave, and is perfect for sensitive skin. The Avocado oil, at least in my case, acts as a very good moisturizer, so my skin feels refreshed and soft after the shave. My wife particularly enjoys that effect ;)

As far as the scent, it is a very "clean" soap-like scent. It is not one of my favorite Taylor's scents, HOWEVER, it is one of my favorite creams, simply for the effect on my skin.

Enjoy!

Chris
Esoteric83

Post by Esoteric83 »

Cool...thats about what I expected based on the description of the cream on various websites...Just wanted to hear some first hand reviews.
Austin
Don't mess with Texas!

Post by Austin »

Avacado is one of my favorite Taylor creams. Wonderful lather and lubrication. The scent is like Chris said, soap like. Good luck.