SOLD: Ralph Lauren Safari Aftershave & EdT Gift Set

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

SOLD: Ralph Lauren Safari Aftershave & EdT Gift Set

Post by churchilllafemme »

For sale is a Ralph Lauren Safari gift set with a splash aftershave and eau de toilette, each 4.2 oz. (125ml), in a very nice faux leather case. Discontinued and no longer available retail. New except for one test spray of the EdT. If purchased separately, total cost would have been over $120. Asking $95 shipped CONUS. SOLD
ImageImage
Last edited by churchilllafemme on Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
_______
John
churchilllafemme

Re: FS: Ralph Lauren Safari Aftershave & EdT Gift Set

I've changed this listing to include both the aftershave and EdT now in the gift set box.
_______
John
churchilllafemme

Re: FS: Ralph Lauren Safari Aftershave & EdT Gift Set

Price decreased.
_______
John
JustinTedrick

Re: SOLD: Ralph Lauren Safari Aftershave & EdT Gift Set

Post by JustinTedrick »

American brand Ralph Lauren introduced an amazing eau de toilette Safari for Men. It stands out of its special character. It is inspired by the hunting spirit of an African safari, the exoticism of distant countries, and the mystique of life on the second largest continent. I think it is the perfect choice for the conquerors of women's hearts. In addition to this released not only eau de toilette but also aftershave lotion. It is a set of such a gift I want to give my brother for his anniversary. And to make it all more colorful, I ordered at https://www.jetgiftbaskets.com/ a gift basket, where I will contain the gift and have to think of something else.