SOLD: Carbon Cx-Graphite (Ti)

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
churchilllafemme

SOLD: Carbon Cx-Graphite (Ti)

Post by churchilllafemme »

Offered is a beautiful Carbon Cx-Graphite (Ti) double edge razor. The Cx-Graphite is precision CNS-machined with 6AL 4V titanium. The surface of the entire razor is DLC coated. This coating is graphite-based; it is a TaC (tetrahedral amorphous carbon) finish. TaC is the hardest, strongest, and slickest of the DLC platings and is the purest of them. It is also significantly slicker than mirror-polished titanium or 316L stainless steel. This type of DLC TaC coating is used in Nascar/F1 engines, crankshafts, and fuel injectors, and in drill bits and fine watches because of its marked hardness, slickness, and durability. At the end of production, the titanium is high-polish finished and then fused with the DLC coating to produce a shimmering matte "grey rainbow" color.

The web base plate has a unique design element: the 'lightening holes' - commonly used in high-performance race car, aerospace, military and marine industry designs - which optimize the very light weight and strength of the design. Its open matrix structure also allows for the free flow of debris, soap, water and air. The blade gap is the original 0.68mm with positive blade exposure. Total razor weight is 49g (1.7 oz.). It comes with the all-titanium R2 handle with a length of 92mm (3.6 in.) and diameter of 13mm (0.5 in.). The original box and cloth container are included.

I am only offering the razor for sale because it is quite similar in function to my other Carbons and I prefer their heavier weights, and Sean is working on a custom razor for me. This one gives a wonderfully smooth, close, yet gentle shave. The razor has only been used a handful of times and is in like-new condition.

Asking $360 shipped CONUS. (Retails for $400.) SOLD

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by churchilllafemme on Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_______
John
churchilllafemme

Re: FS: Carbon Cx-Graphite (Ti)

Price decrease.
_______
John
churchilllafemme

Re: FS: Carbon Cx-Graphite (Ti)

Another price drop.