Cordless hair trimmer

Ok, so we've got shaving all taken care of but what about that hair and the rest of your face? Get the low down on shampoo's, conditioners, finishers, cleansers, toners and moisturizers right here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Cordless hair trimmer

Post by Sam »

ooking to replace a pair of corded hair trimmers with the cordless option. The purpose is to be able to give me a buzz cut and also trim my beard. Currently I have a corded version, the Wahl color Pro. It comes with a 1.5 mm, 3 mm, 4.5 mm, and 6 mm plastic combs/guards. It also has a taper bar on the side. I use the three and the 4.5 mm on my beard. The 1.5 mm is a little bit too long for my scalp. If I take off the guard and use it flat against my scalp, with the taper bar in the shortest position, it’s a little bit too short. Anyone get any recommendations on cordless ones? Because the Wahl corded ones worked well probably. I will default to the cordless wall option, but it uses an AA rechargeable battery. There are some on Amazon, like the Serkur,, which are rated in the top 15 and have a three hour battery life and LED battery indicator , whereas the Wahl only has one hour and no indicator.

Oster is possible
Also saw Wahl Senior and Wahl Magic Clip and the Peanut. The first two are like 100 and the Peanut is like 90 but has fewer guard options. Wahl cordless pro are $30 and well reviewed at Amazon
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Cordless hair trimmer

Post by drmoss_ca »

I bought a cheapo Chinese set from Amazon last year when I emerged hairless. Woner HC826B. Currently ~44CDN. Charged it up and have used it half a dozen times to keep the returned hair in check on my head (still shave face). Still on the original charge! All the usual stuff in the box, cleaning brushes, oil, comb, various guards. Haven't put the claimed waterproof nature to the test, nor shall I.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace