Another Movie Shaving Scene

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jww
Woolly Bully

Another Movie Shaving Scene

Post by jww »

I couldn't find the old thread that we used to run with shaving references from movies and trailers, so I decided to start a new thread. Apologies for any duplication.

From a trailer I just watched -- The Two Faces of January.
42 seconds in, there is a discussion in the bathroom of a fancy-shmancy looking hotel (in Greece supposedly) where one sees a badger brush in one hand, and behind him on the vanity is a straight razor and some other shaving acoutrements.

Admittedly, not sure that the movie is anything beyond "meh" for me, but thought it fun to at least see a shaving reference.
Attachments
2facesofjanuary.jpg
2facesofjanuary.jpg (21.28 KiB) Viewed 4845 times
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: Another Movie Shaving Scene

Post by Squire »

Looks like the sort of chap who could whip out a straight for shaving or other purposes.
Regards,
Squire
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

I couldn't find the old thread that we used to run with shaving references from movies and trailers
same :D :D

episode 1 of generation war ( fantastic btw) raw scene of soldiers on the eastern front taking a break from war and a shave with a straight

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1883092/

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Kyle76

Post by Kyle76 »

Wow, for a minute I thought this was a new thread and got excited when I saw a post from Squire. Alas, it’s from 2014.
Jim