Nascar 2021 season

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

Nascar 2021 season

Post by brothers »

. . . begins in one month. I hope it will be better than last year. Same goes for the other sports.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Nascar 2021 season

Post by brothers »

The racing season is well underway now. I won't be picking any winners yet. There are several new drivers, as usual.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
slackskin

Post by slackskin »

And best of all, in my view, is that they all respect the National Emblem. I go to a sporting event (or watch on tv) to see the sporting event, not to be lectured on a particular political point of view.
brothers

Post by brothers »

At this point, there are only two races left before the season comes to an end. It's been a good one, finally permitting spectators to attend! My favorite driver - Martin Truex Jr. - has struggled to remain in the final small group of drivers who will be eligible to win the championship based on points. Earlier in the season he won several individual races, but now when it really matters, it looks like his car - Toyota - just isn't fast enough to get the job done. Yesterday, for example, the car needed an unscheduled pit stop and he fell two (2) laps down. No worries, because of his skill, he worked his way back to 5th place with about 19 laps to go, but he just could not get past the half dozen habitual front runners. If he doesn't win a race now, he'll most likely be eliminated from any hope of winning the 2021 championship.
Gary

brothers

Post by brothers »

Yesterday was the final race this season. My personal favorite driver Truex Jr was one of the final 4 drivers but didn't win. 2022's new season begins mid-February.
Gary