NASCAR 2023

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
brothers

NASCAR 2023

Post by brothers »

Here we go again, my favorite driver who used to be my favorite driver has decided it's a lot more fun I guess to run in the 14th and 15th and 16th Place as opposed to trying to win. Pretty sad, but there are others who seem to like to win and I will continue to watch periodically until I have located a favorite who actually wins at least once in awhile.

A few years ago just very few, Toyota decided to sponsor teams running in their Toyota vehicles. This was new because up till now Ford and Chevrolet have done pretty well and the small group of drivers who are sponsored by Toyota seem to be eternally locked in the lower Echelon of starting and finishing. I don't know if Toyota cares about it you know but seems like they should. Brings me back to my favorite driver who is no longer my favorite driver seems to be as happy as a clam quite comfortable coming in about 20th. One of his other drivers in Toyotas got sick of it and quit Toyota and joined up with I believe chevrolet. If it's not Chevrolet it's ford. But anyway guess who won the last race or two! There's got to be something sad about actually being in a position to win as opposed to get free advertising by sponsoring a team and then not giving them the necessary support in the garage when it comes down to the car. Just ranting, Pay it no mind, it's just me.😁
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: NASCAR 2023

Post by brothers »

I was very happy this week because my favorite driver finally won another race. Keep it up Marty!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444