Brush of the day

Top of the morning to ya! Post pics and descriptions of your daily shaving gear and accessories!
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Brush of the day

Post by drmoss_ca »

I have managed to extract one brush and one straight razor while we wait for things to be finished and can restart unpacking. The straight is my oldest Livi (dates back to when he riveted the hinge rather than use a Chicago screw. But the brush, of relevance here, is a Simpson Beaufort, and is pure badger. I'm finding I rather like it.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
brothers

Post by brothers »

SilkSmoke synthetic VFerdman.jpg
SilkSmoke synthetic VFerdman.jpg (643.3 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

Thater brush full bloom.jpg
Thater brush full bloom.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1369 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Post by brothers »

SOTD 123120 Zenith and XXX soap.jpg
SOTD 123120 Zenith and XXX soap.jpg (969.6 KiB) Viewed 580 times
Gary