A Guide to Head Shaving for Balding Men

New to the world of wet-shaving? Grab a desk and be seated! Welcome to SMFU: A place to learn and compare notes about the ABC's of wet shaving. From brushes to creams, razors and more...We've got it all!
MensSoapCo

A Guide to Head Shaving for Balding Men

Post by MensSoapCo »

Been Thinking About Going With a Fully Shaved Head, But Still on the Fence? Realize the Benefits of Shaving Your Head!

Head Shaving How-To Guide with Products, Tips & Tricks

If there are improvements/corrections I should make, please give me your feedback.

Thanks,
Omar
The irritation-free shaving soaps!
Shop Men's Soap Company - MensSoap.com
brothers

Re: A Guide to Head Shaving for Balding Men

Post by brothers »

Omar, thanks for posting this. It has provided a good source of information about a subject I have been considering for quite a while. My son has shaved his head for several years now. At first it was puzzling, but now it seems quite natural.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
MensSoapCo

Post by MensSoapCo »

Thank you, Gary. Your feedback is very much appreciated. I have grappled with balding for quite some time myself. Honestly, the ladies in my life, especially my wife made me feel comfortable with balding. If guys in early stage knew all the information, especially the research findings of perception, transitioning would be easier. I hope the article helps contribute to that effort.
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

sorry, but swaying headshavers to the de side of things is simply wrong and quite irresponsible and the reasons given are even worse.

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

I did see one harmless typo. Kia makes the cars, Kai makes the blades. :D

KIA Stainless Steel (Japan)
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
MensSoapCo

Post by MensSoapCo »

Ah! #-o It's fixed now :D

Thanks so much, Gary!
brothers wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 2:31 pm I did see one harmless typo. Kia makes the cars, Kai makes the blades. :D

KIA Stainless Steel (Japan)