My First Shavegasm!!

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
dash maverick

My First Shavegasm!!

Post by dash maverick »

Now, I've been wet shaving for quite awhile and on most days I get a DFS, very close to BBS allover, but never yet achieved "mind-blowing, make my knees quiver" results. That is unti today. Maybe it was the new Merkur 33g that arrived on Saturday, or the "freeze you face off, eye opening" lather I got from the Ingram SC applied with my Tweezerman brush that often gets overlooked in favor of my Omega boar. Could be the fresh Astra superior platinum blade or the toning Aqua Velva followed by the cooling Nivea balm. Whatever it was, it worked! My skin is so buttery smooth and baby soft it's amazing! I can't stop faceturbating! Even swmbo agreed, my skin is the smoothest she has felt. What an excellent way to start the week.

Gentleman, I encourage you to keep at it and continue experimenting til you find that unique combination that works for you. I guarentee you will not be disappointed!

Cheers!
Anthony

The Dashing Maverick
"mostly imitated, barely updated"
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Your mom would be so happy! From Playboys to shaving in the bathroom. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dash maverick

Post by dash maverick »

KAV wrote:Your mom would be so happy! From Playboys to shaving in the bathroom. :lol: :lol: :lol:
At least this time if my mom walked in on me it wouldn't be so awkward! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously, great shave.
Anthony

The Dashing Maverick
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

I thought your avatar looked especially dapper this morning.
m3m0ryleak

Re: My First Shavegasm!!

Post by m3m0ryleak »

dash maverick wrote: I can't stop faceturbating!
I hear there's a 12 step program for that. :wink:
ateace

Post by ateace »

Congrats on your great shave. I'm impressed by your "freezy face" setup. Nice job.
GollyMrScience

Post by GollyMrScience »

You better stop that or you will grow hair on your...face.
-Tom-

What the heck - lets just keep mixin' stuff together till it blows up or smells REALLY bad!!

Wet Shaving Missionary - "Have you been shaved?"
dash maverick

Post by dash maverick »

Another day, another BBS buttery smooth shave. I kept the same razor/blade combination as yesterday but switched up the rest to see if I could achieve a repeat performance. I decided on a new puck of Williams and really had to work my Omega boar into it- got a great, dare I say, "lasting" lather. Also, ditched the balm and went solely with some Clubman to finish off the shave.

I think the reason for such great shaves is I've been waking 15 minutes earlier and really focusing on my technique. The Merkur classic is such a great razor as well- that's a definate help.

I guess it proves that, in this game, technique is everything.
Anthony

The Dashing Maverick
KAV

Post by KAV »

We're talking xmas socks in another thread. Perhaps we cn 'cure' you by slipping a pair on your hands and ducktaping them. :idea: