Trumper Curzon Street Virtual Tour

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
adhoc

Trumper Curzon Street Virtual Tour

Post by adhoc »

If anyone wants to see how it looks inside Trumper Curzon Street store, there is a new feature over at their website.
A virtual tour:
https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=MPuHK ... 5,.79&ss=1
Olle
Rufus

Re: Trumper Curzon Street Virtual Tour

Post by Rufus »

Thanks for posting this. It highlights the one thing I don’t like about Trumper: everything is behind glass and you have to have a shop assistant help you; the last time I was in the store My wife and I found the shop assistant quite condescending. It spoilt the whole experience. On the other hand, the TOBS shop on Jermyn Street has all the products right there for you to handle and examine; nothing behind glass. There is a shop assistant on hand to help and answer questions, but no barrier between you and the products. Harris on Piccadilly is a bit like Trumper on Curzon, but a lot more friendly.
Bryan
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

thanks for the thread. good stuff

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Rufus

Post by Rufus »

In a recent Agatha Christie Poirot mystery aired on PBS, the opening scene was of Poirot exiting the Trumper Curzon St shop. Made me “homesick” for London and my favourite shaving shops there; it’s been 3 long years away.
Bryan
adhoc

Post by adhoc »

I and my family have planned for A London trip maybe next year but we will see with all the covid-restrictions.
Olle