Apple Cash vs PayPal by selling safety razors and shaving brush

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
chris1978

Apple Cash vs PayPal by selling safety razors and shaving brush

Post by chris1978 »

Hi Gents,

I want to ask you is about Apple Cash. Lately, I haven’t use PayPal for over a year and try to stop using it because I have been charged four different transactions from Apple company that I brought Ipad pro 11 inch 3rd generation last year. It’s a scam . Lately I’ve been using Apple Pay a lot by ordering online or other things. When I try to sell shaving supplies at the selling & trading section, how do I get paid from the seller that has been sent me money from Apple Cash? Do I have to give you my phone number and my name to request or send it? Or sent from the messages? I never done it before. I have tried to sell my safety razors but one person are interested are willing to buy. Don’t tell me to go to Zelle o Venmo or PayPal. It’s the worst. Please let me know if you had experience with Apple Cash. If not, I can try PayPal again.

Chris A
drmoss_ca
Admin

Re: Apple Cash vs PayPal by selling safety razors and shaving brush

Post by drmoss_ca »

I don't touch such things, but I have read that Apple Cash is a virtual cash card that lives in the Wallet app on your iPhone. Someone pays you by sending you a Message from their Wallet, and the amount is automatically credited to the 'card' in your Wallet. So transactions have to take place either between people with iPhones, or a person with an iPhone and a retailer that takes ApplePay.

I've seen a few hobbyist razor restorers quit lately over new reporting rules for the IRS that means any income over $600 from eBay, Paypal etc will be taxed.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace