Funny story - yes I did this

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

Funny story - yes I did this

Post by brothers »

Getting ready to start using the Taylor's shaving creams in a day or two, I found myself with a tub of Cedarwood and a tub of Sandalwood. I wanted to compare the scents so I took their lids off and held the creams in both hands. Pretty nice, of course, and both tubs still holding about the same amount. Picked up one of the lids to replace it, and had no idea which one is which. They smell good to me. Oh well, what do I care! :D I'm just going to go with whatever the lid says and be done with it.

Feedback - I was fiddling with them just now, and it turns out that the lids appear to be identical, as do the tubs, but they're not! On close examination the lids appear to be slightly different and neither will fit the wrong tub. :oops:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: Funny story - yes I did this

Post by fallingwickets »

and neither will fit the wrong tub
those damn English!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
de gustibus non est disputandum