Krampert's Finest - out of business

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

Krampert's Finest - out of business

Post by brothers »

It seems that yet another resource for soaps and fragrances has decided to close his doors. I wish Brian well, and salute him for 10 years of providing his fellow wet-shaving enthusiasts with some excellent high quality shaving products.

https://www.krampertsfinest.com/index.html
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
fisherc

Re: Krampert's Finest - out of business

Post by fisherc »

That's sad to hear. Wishing all the best to Brian and thanks for being a valuable supplier to this community for the last ten years!
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Thanks Gents.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

Sorry for the close Brian. :(

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Well, thanks, but I'm not, not really. It was a heck of a decision, but I was feeling the weight of it on me and I was happy to get out from under it.

The hardest part of the decision was knowing that the products were liked and not being able to supply them to folks anymore. That responsibility was what kept it running for as long as it did, or at least I felt it as a responsibility.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square