Dominico Caracini 1913 scented Art Of Shaving cream

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
brothers

Dominico Caracini 1913 scented Art Of Shaving cream

Post by brothers »

After thinking about it for much too long, this week I bought a large tub of AOS unscented shaving cream and added Dominico Caracini 1913 fragrance. The new stuff will be coming up in the rotation sometime this summer. I bought mine 10 years ago. However I have learned the D.C.1913 Eau de Toilette is currently still in stock. If anyone's interested in purchasing your own I have posted the name of the source in the SMF Shopping thread.
Thumbs up emoji.jpg
Thumbs up emoji.jpg (3.22 MiB) Viewed 2261 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: Dominico Caracini 1913 scented Art Of Shaving cream

Post by brothers »

I'm looking forward to the month of June when I get to revisit this great shaving cream.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444