Trumper's Skin Food

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Gene

Trumper's Skin Food

Post by Gene »

I was trolling West Coast Shaving's website just now - and saw something new (to me, at least).

I knew Skin Food had the scents of sandalwood and coral.

I thought there was a lime scent (WCS didn't show it, not sure one way or the other).

BUT - I had never seen SF with the scents of Eucris or English Leather. Have they always been around? Eucris gets mentioned here on SMF quite a bit. Plus it has a James Bond tie-in. I am tempted - has anybody ever used it? I know SF is good over all - just wondering about the scent. Am I just behind the times - skin food wise?
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
pausted

Re: Trumper's Skin Food

Post by pausted »

I can’t be of any help, Gene. I’ve never tried Trumpers Skin Food. There are so many good balms and splashes available for a lot less money. I’ve never been tempted to try it.
Best regards,

Basil
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Skin Food used to come in just two varieties - West Indian Limes and Coral (a rose scent). Goodness knows what they are getting up to nowadays, perhaps hoping we will buy one of each to match the aftershave?

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Nitrox
AC/DC

Post by Nitrox »

I've had the English Leather version for a while now, as well as the lime, sandalwood, and coral. I haven't seen the Eucris though.
Bruno

"Shhhhhaving cream, be nice and clean
shave every day and you'll always look keen."
adhoc

Post by adhoc »

There is an Australian vendor that still carries Skin Food in a glass bottle, expensive as f...k though....
Olle