The new shaving brush

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
may

The new shaving brush

Post by may »

I bought a dscosmetic 26mm Galaxy resin handle 2 band silvertip badger hair shaving brush ,color resin handle looks like very good. it is said that it is top 3 brush brand in China. DO anyone use it? How about it?
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: The new shaving brush

Post by fallingwickets »

Welcome to smf!!

Ive never used that particular brush, but i have used 26mm brushes and have found a love / hate feeling for them. Great to 'use', but a giant pita to get soap on because a lot of the containers are too small and it makes loading the brush difficult

What do you think about your brush?

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Welcome to SMF, may!

I'm not familiar with that brush, either. I generally like a badger brush with a 22mm knot (22 - 24mm for synthetics, depending upon the gauge of the fiber), so, like Clive, that is a much bigger brush than I would care to use. We have members here who like larger brushes, however, so it might work well for you.

- Murray
may

Post by may »

Thanks friends.
this brush is recommended by a good friend.he said the quality is very good .
I hope so
After receive it .share with you :)
May
may

Post by may »

I have received DSCOSMETIC shaving brush.I tried it in the morning .Everything from softness, to backbone and denseness of hairs, to release of lather, to the comfort of handle is amazing.And the shipping is very fast.
Very perfect!!!
brothers

Post by brothers »

That's what it's all about, isn't it! I'm happy to hear you love your new brush. Congrats! And welcome to SMF.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Glad to hear you're so happy with your purchase, May.

Very often, we have to make a purchase just to find out IF we like the item, and we often don't!

- Murray
dunn

Post by dunn »

Very glad to hear that.I have one dscosmetic brush too,feels good.
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Dunn, welcome to our little community!

- Murray
libertine

Post by libertine »

I have seen the DSCOSMETIC brush on other forums. Glowing review by one of the owners and photo showing large glue bump.
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Libertine, welcome to SMF!

- Murray
valentind31

Post by valentind31 »

CMur12 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 pm Welcome to SMF, may!

I'm not familiar with that brush, either. I generally like a badger brush with a 22mm knot (22 - 24mm for synthetics, depending upon the gauge of the fiber), so, like Clive, that is a much bigger brush than I would care to use <advertising link removed>. We have members here who like larger brushes, however, so it might work well for you.

- Murray
For my part, I prefer the brushes of medium size because it refines the work well.
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Valentind31, I welcome you to SMF, but I do so with a warning.

Embedded links with unknown connections are strongly frowned upon here, as they are so often tools of deception. If it is advertising, note that vendors may only promote their wares, in an open manner, in the Shopping forum. Individual members may sell personal items in the Selling & Trading forum. If the embedded link contains malware, you will assuredly be banned.

I hope the latter is not the case and that you will be able to make your own contributions to our discussions of traditional wetshaving.

Murray, Moderator

valentind31 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:01 am
CMur12 wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:51 pm Welcome to SMF, may!

I'm not familiar with that brush, either. I generally like a badger brush with a 22mm knot (22 - 24mm for synthetics, depending upon the gauge of the fiber), so, like Clive, that is a much bigger brush than I would care to use Garde Meubles Marseille. We have members here who like larger brushes, however, so it might work well for you.

- Murray
For my part, I prefer the brushes of medium size because it refines the work well.