PIF time! - Paying it forward @ SMF

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
brothers

PIF time! - Paying it forward @ SMF

Post by brothers »

The last time I tried this with a used puck of Taylors Sandalwood I got no takers and threw it away.

This time I've got a synthetic shaving brush to give away Scot free, CONUS only, postage paid by yours truly. It's an H.I.S. 1794 brush with a black handle. Made in Thailand. It was one of the earlier commercially available synthetics a few years ago. I've used it several times with no complaints. This brush is soft and not tightly packed. No glue bump, which means it could be called floppy, if that trait is important to know. The knot measures 30mm x 60mm. The handle is solid, not hollow.

If you want this brush, please send me a PM containing your mailing address. First come (address included) first served.
selling brushes HIS 1794 14March19.jpg
selling brushes HIS 1794 14March19.jpg (106.31 KiB) Viewed 7323 times
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Re: PIF time! - Paying it forward @ SMF

Post by TRBeck »

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Post by fallingwickets »

what a very generous offer Gary...29 thumbs up

clive
de gustibus non est disputandum
Gene

Post by Gene »

Gary ... I have been looking for a brush to use in the shower. It is time to consider retiring my old Tweezarman brush, and your looks really nice.

PM sent.
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
brothers

Post by brothers »

The brush is heading to Texas! :D
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
pausted

Post by pausted »

Very nice gesture, Gary. Well done!
Best regards,

Basil