SE expert an SMF treasure

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
brothers

Re: SE expert an SMF treasure

Post by brothers »

Have you spent time reading his pre-sabattical posts and threads? 😉 You'll see an impressive body of work. It'll be worthwhile.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Manasse73 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:18 pm
DIRVING79 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:26 pm
brothers wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:46 pm

What I had in mind was calling it anything SE related that the [embedded link removed]can habitually use within SMF to discuss and show off their razors, etc., thus the heart and soul that you represent when it comes to the old or not so old SE razors. Not anything to compete with or infringe upon his baby!
I like this idea a lot =D>
Hi, what is an SE expert?
Welcome Manasse73!

SE is an acronym for Single Edge (razors and blades), such as the old GEM and Everready razors. Schick Injectors are also often included in this classification, along with a number of newer razors that use Feather and Kai injector-like blades.

In case you're not familiar with these acronyms, DE stands for Double Edge.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

There appears to be a dubious imbedded link in the middle of the quote where some of my original words have been deleted. Please delete the bogus link. Maybe even the entire post, if that's standard procedure in such matters.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Good observation, Gary. Thanks.

I'm going to leave that for an admin (Chris, Sam, or Dominic), as they will also consider the newcomer's membership.

- Murray
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

Link removed, member removed. Sam - spammer's country code was 'MG' - Madagascar, where every other person is an online scammer.

C.
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

If this isn't Dave (and I don't think it is), it's an interesting coincidence:
https://irvingbarberco.com/