Video : Tatara Masamune shaving razors

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
Teiste

Video : Tatara Masamune shaving razors

Post by Teiste »

https://youtu.be/Ccx_0dHJXpE

People ask me what's my favorite razor.Well , the Tatara Masamune is one of them , with the Carbon Shaving and a couple more.

The Masamune is perfect if you have medium or soft beard with the closed comb head.The open comb is very efficient too and smooth but not as smooth as the closed comb head.

I truly enjoy and love its minimalist design , but if you prefer longer handles , check the Nodachi one.

Excellent razor indeed and on my top 5 of all favorite shaving razors after 12 years using DE razors.
CMur12

Re: Video : Tatara Masamune shaving razors

Post by CMur12 »

Teiste, my friend, thank you for the review!

I'm always interested in a mild, but effective, three-piece razor (though I really don't need another). I'm also always pleased to find a Portuguese or Brazilian product, and it seems perfectly fitting that a Portuguese razor should be packaged in cork!

Is this company owned, or is the designer of this razor, anyone we know from the forums?

I just went to the website and they are out of the closed-comb razors in both finishes. I would also need to give a little thought to making that expenditure, but again, I'm pleased to see such a product coming out of Portugal (along with my favorite brushes).

- Murray