Has anyone tried the DSCosmetic ZO?

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
Steve

Has anyone tried the DSCosmetic ZO?

Post by Steve »

Has anyone tried the DSCosmetic ZO razor? It is supposed to be similar to the original 2011 Muhle R41 and is available on AliExpress. I bought one and it's all stainless steel. I selected the "Normal Stainless Handle", which looks like the R41 handle. I have never tried the original R41 but I own the current one and in my opinion, the DSCosmetic ZO is more aggressive than the current R41. It's very large and heavy and it arrived with no flaws. I have used it for two days now and love it. It provides a very close shave!

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001 ... 6e9fRPpiZQ
brothers

Re: Has anyone tried the DSCosmetic ZO?

Post by brothers »

I want to let everyone know that the link the gent has provided with his post works great. It allows us to shop pretty much the full line of DE safety razors and handles that are available for sale in addition to the razor he's posted about. Hopefully others have explored it. The prices are quite reasonable in my personal opinion.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444