Custom Key Fob

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
churchilllafemme

Custom Key Fob

Post by churchilllafemme »

I think I've posted about this before. A few years ago, an Etsy artisan called RustyAnt, in Dover, Florida, made a leather key fob for me embossed with an image of the Rooney Finest brush handle label. All I had to do was take a photo of what I wanted and send it to him. It was quick, easy, and inexpensive. I think this would make someone a great Christmas gift, with their favorite shaving item's label or image. Maybe a gift to yourself. I don't know if he still is in business; you'd have to go to the Etsy site and contact him.
ImageImage
_______
John
brothers

Re: Custom Key Fob

Post by brothers »

I just checked and even though rustyant still exists as an etsy store in Florida, he/she currently has zero items for sale and hasn't received any reviews since 2017.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
churchilllafemme

Re: Custom Key Fob

Post by churchilllafemme »

I think it might be worth sending an inquiry if one is interested.
_______
John