May I present...The Yawnmower?

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

May I present...The Yawnmower?

Post by Pauldog »

Attachments
Yawnmower.jpg
Yawnmower.jpg (94.96 KiB) Viewed 3452 times
fallingwickets
Clive the Thumb

Re: May I present...The Yawnmower?

Post by fallingwickets »

:shock: :shock:

:D :D :D :D :D :D
de gustibus non est disputandum
brothers

Post by brothers »

Whether it's just a one-off gag or an authentic product, I heartily applaud the guy(s) who created this amazing invention! Reading the enclosed product description made me smile a lot. I admit for just a moment I seriously considered buying it immediately. I'd love to have it and show it off to family and friends who know I enjoy the shaving universe. Probably something created around 20 to 40 years ago. I love it! =D>
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

brothers wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 am Whether it's just a one-off gag or an authentic product, I heartily applaud the guy(s) who created this amazing invention! Reading the enclosed product description made me smile a lot. I admit for just a moment I seriously considered buying it immediately. I'd love to have it and show it off to family and friends who know I enjoy the shaving universe. Probably something created around 20 to 40 years ago. I love it! =D>
Has "manscaping" been around that long?
brothers

Post by brothers »

CMur12 wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:32 pm
brothers wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:17 am Whether it's just a one-off gag or an authentic product, I heartily applaud the guy(s) who created this amazing invention! Reading the enclosed product description made me smile a lot. I admit for just a moment I seriously considered buying it immediately. I'd love to have it and show it off to family and friends who know I enjoy the shaving universe. Probably something created around 20 to 40 years ago. I love it! =D>
Has "manscaping" been around that long?
Good point, Murray. When I first saw it, I saw a lawnmower and associated their word as related to landscaping, which makes a lot of common sense. I didn't catch the quasi-double entendre until the second or third time I saw it. For that reason alone, I'm really glad I didn't buy it.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
Pauldog
Never Shave a Husky

Post by Pauldog »

When I was a kid, I had somewhat long hair, and one of my classmates often joked about the little man pushing a mower on my head.