New Website Has Launched

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
BullGoose
Vendor

New Website Has Launched

Post by BullGoose »

We have spent the past 8 months building a new website and migrating our shop from Shopify to Big Commerce. We officially launched the site on Monday but are still working on a few of the features (such as reviews and One Click Checkout). I think that you will see a huge improvement over the previous site.

Because we are switching platforms, customer account information is not being migrated and you will have to create a new account on the new site. If you see something on the site that does not seem to be working correctly, please let me know.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil
brothers

Re: New Website Has Launched

Post by brothers »

Hello Phil. I notice that "The Shave Nook" forum is no longer active. What happened?

:D PS - I've just placed an order at BullGoose for those soaps and creams I've been wanting for a while. Looking forward to using them.

Best Regards! :wink:
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
BullGoose
Vendor

Re: New Website Has Launched

Post by BullGoose »

brothers wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:58 am Hello Phil. I notice that "The Shave Nook" forum is no longer active. What happened?

:D PS - I've just placed an order at BullGoose for those soaps and creams I've been wanting for a while. Looking forward to using them.

Best Regards! :wink:
Thank you Gary! I really appreciate it. When I was served with the ADA lawsuit for the Bullgoose site, I decided to close the Shave Nook. The software for the Shave Nook was old and obsolete and as a result, could not be ADA compliant (there was no provision for ALT tags for instance). I did not want to risk a second lawsuit.
http://www.bullgooseshaving.com -Rocnel, Barbaros, Boellis Panama, Savonniere du Moulin, Asylum Shave Works and so much more.

- Phil