WTT I want Blenheim

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Shaive

WTT I want Blenheim

Post by Shaive »

I'm looking for someone who has a little Blenheim left and was planning on buying more anyways. I've never smelled it, but it sounds nice. I have tons of stuff to trade in exchange. Interested in Quercus also.
acoldspoon

Post by acoldspoon »

What are you looking for? Cream, soap, edt?
Cheers,
Peter J
soulshine

Post by soulshine »

i have 3/4+ of a sample tube left. if you want it, let me know.

s~s
Shaive

Post by Shaive »

Sorry, I'm looking for EDT. Will Penhaligon's just send me samples? I noticed that they sell them on their website, which I find to be pretty tacky as well as arrogant....epecially at their prices.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Shaive, No, to my knowledge, Penhaligons does not provide free samples. In defense of their 'sampler kits' that they sell, it must be said that the vials are considerably larger then the average sample vial that one usually gets, from the firms that do provide them. If one wants to sample more then one of their scents, that sample pack isn't such a bad deal, IMO.
Regards,
Gordon
Big Ren
The Toronto Kid

Post by Big Ren »

Actually, I believe Penhaligon's does give away free samples, which are probably smaller than the ones they actually sell. I called them on Thursday and was told they usually give away 4 different fragrances of your choice. The toll free number is 1-877-736-4254. You can check out their website for more details at www.penhaligons.co.uk

Ren
"What I find ironic is the fact that we can talk wireless to a man on the moon but we can't talk to someone twenty feet away over a hard-wired intercom at a drive-thru!" - Pottydoctor
Blue As A Jewel

Post by Blue As A Jewel »

Big Ren wrote:Actually, I believe Penhaligon's does give away free samples, which are probably smaller than the ones they actually sell. I called them on Thursday and was told they usually give away 4 different fragrances of your choice. The toll free number is 1-877-736-4254. You can check out their website for more details at www.penhaligons.co.uk

Ren
Penhaligon's does give away small quantities of free samples. I contacted them via their UK website - took about a week for them to acknowledge the request then another couple of week for 4-samples to arrive. I did not know you could request specific samples so ended up with a couple that I had alrady purchased the decants of.
- Ravi -

You can mistrust me less than you can mistrust him. Trust me.
texasPI
Inspector of Beards

Post by texasPI »

Shaive wrote:Sorry, I'm looking for EDT. Will Penhaligon's just send me samples? I noticed that they sell them on their website, which I find to be pretty tacky as well as arrogant....epecially at their prices.
I've bought their sampler pack with ten vials. Not tacky or arrogant IMO.
Erik

"Work like you don't need money,
love like you've never been hurt,
and dance like no one is watching."
Aurora Greenway
Shaive

Post by Shaive »

Thanks for the replies...I'll try giving them a call. If the only way to sample their products is to BUY samples, I stand by my tacky and arrogant comment. I don't care how big the samples are if I don't care for them. I'm not going for freebies - they could send me a card with spray on it for all I care.

I do, however, see the value in selling a sampler pack for those who know what they are getting or have a reasonable level of confidence that they will enjoy it. Also, I visited their shop in Vegas and they were great so I don't mean to be bashing them. The lady was very nice to me. You could of course sample everything in the shop, but I was a bit hammered which is why I would like to revisit a few of the scents. I ended up buying a 100ml of Endymion EDT and the shave cream - I love em both.

Thanks again for your replies.