WTB: Merkur Vision 2000

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
slojam

WTB: Merkur Vision 2000

Post by slojam »

I am looking to take the leap and invest in a great razor. If there is anyone out there that is looking to part with their Vision 2000 send me a pm or leave a reply. Thanks for the help. This is a great forum!
slojam

Post by slojam »

If nobody has one they are looking to unload, is there any particular vendor that someone would recommend as a reliable source?
Padron

Post by Padron »

I been really happy with Vintagebladesllc.com, Great packaging, very fast and reasonably priced shipping.

Check it out.....
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

Post by Racso_MS »

Slojam,

Are you new to wet shaving or wanting to know about how a Vision shaves and the differences between it and other razors?

If you are new, the advice you receive will be much different than if you are experienced. The recommendations will also be different.

Give us some information about yourself and you will receive more information than you can absorb in one session on the computer.

Welcome to the forums. :D
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
slojam

Post by slojam »

I am semi-new to wet shaving. I have been reading this board for a couple weeks and finally decided to sign up so I could start posting. I love the abundance of information at SMF. I ended up deciding to go with the vision based on several reviews I have read. I don't mind putting up the investment for the better materials to start off, as I believe they will be worth their weight in gold. Thanks for the replies!
slojam

Post by slojam »

Thanks for the help everyone.

Found one from a board member Thanks Tye!
khari

Post by khari »

Hope you enjoy the razor, slojam. The Vision was my first, and I enjoy using it every time.
nteeman

Post by nteeman »

VISION adjustable Doube Edge brushed chrome razor #2000 ($99.00)

@ http://www.qedusa.com/
-Neal (DE user since 1998)
I shave therefore I am