Sexiest After Shaves?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

CK limiting my comments to aftershaves I've been told that Taylors Sandalwood works well on me and those opinions were unsolicitated.

Regards,
Squire
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Squire, Yes, and since that's rather similiar to the Brooks Brothers 1818, it kind of squares with my experiances which I mentioned above.
Regards,
Gordon
djmsalem

Post by djmsalem »

I bought a one-ounce bottle of Knize 10 and I must say it's not for me. My wife liked it on me but even the smallest amount -- walking through the mist, really -- tightened up my throat and made my nose run all day.

My impression of the scent is unfortunately too colored by my physical reaction to it to be of use.

Anyway, I'm looking for something classic and long-lasting, not too citrusy, but a little is fine. Maybe Trumpers Spanish Leather, or Penhaligon Blenheim?

Anyway, I can't use the Knize, nearly all of which is left, so if anyone would like to trade for something near an ounce of one of the above or similar, I'd be happy to let you have it.

David
tonyespo
The Goldfather

Post by tonyespo »

David, do you have the Cologne or A/S. I'm interested in the Cologne if that is what you have. My order for the cologne is on back order until Oct, 16th.

Let me know,
TE
Tony Espo ( Lover of Knize )
Go for the GOLD.

Through my will power I dare to do what I want.
djmsalem

Post by djmsalem »

Tony, it's the EDT spray. If I'd tried to use it as an aftershave I'd be dead! :) [/code]