SOLD: Floris No 89 100ml Splash Bottle

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
Gareth
Taylorman

SOLD: Floris No 89 100ml Splash Bottle

Post by Gareth »

Gents, I have the above items for sale. My apologies for the blurry photograph.

Taylor's Rose Shaving Cream - $13 (SOLD)

This tub of Taylor's has been used at most three times and is still filled right to the lid.

Trumper's Coconut Oil Soap Refill - $18 (SOLD)

New in box, this refill has not been used.

Trumper's Sandalwood Soap - $18 (SOLD)

This soap has never been used, but has been transferred to a plastic bowl. Please note that this will no longer fit in a Trumper's wooden bowl

Floris No 89 100ml - $67 (SOLD)

This is a real gem. This bottle is quite an old example of this wonderful fragrance, and has a splash top to it rather than an atomizer. For those who wish to know, the bottle features HM The Queen's Royal Warrant, and not the Prince of Wales'. It is very nearly full.

Penhaligon's English Fern 50ml - $67 (SOLD)

This bottle of English Fern was purchased only a few weeks ago, and has been sprayed only a couple of times. It's not a scent that suits me well, so I am passing on.

Postage and Payment

Prices above include postage and PayPal fees. If you would like to buy, then please PM me.

Thanks for looking

Regards,
Gareth
Last edited by Gareth on Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:44 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Sando

Post by Sando »

A PM is on the way.
rustyblade
Shaving Paparazzo

Post by rustyblade »

Nice stuff!
Richard
bugaz

Post by bugaz »

pm sent re: Floris No. 89
Never too old
golfhacker

Post by golfhacker »

pm sent re: TOBS Rose
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

Everything has gone now apart from the Floris No 89.
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

BUMP
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

VERY nice stuff. I'm surprised that you're selling the Floris, as, was not it you who believes that the current No 89 is not quite the same? Interesting bottle too. I never saw No 89 in that shaped bottle until the last few years it was made as a regular range ( as oppossed to kicking it over into that ''Classic Range' catagory ). Other then that, the bottles were always this heavy glass long necked affair....as is the one that I currently have. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm surprised that you're selling ANY of this stuff......I wouldn't. Shoot, that's one of my favourite creams, favourite hard soaps, and two out my three most favourite colognes of any that are still made....sheeesh!
Regards,
Gordon
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

bernards66 wrote:VERY nice stuff. I'm surprised that you're selling the Floris, as, was not it you who believes that the current No 89 is not quite the same? Interesting bottle too. I never saw No 89 in that shaped bottle until the last few years it was made as a regular range ( as oppossed to kicking it over into that ''Classic Range' catagory ). Other then that, the bottles were always this heavy glass long necked affair....as is the one that I currently have. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm surprised that you're selling ANY of this stuff......I wouldn't. Shoot, that's one of my favourite creams, favourite hard soaps, and two out my three most favourite colognes of any that are still made....sheeesh!
Regards,
Gordon
Gordon, well yes they are all really nice items. The Floris I'm selling because I already have an almost full bottle anyway, and with it being re-introduced soon, I doubt there will be any shortage of the stuff. The Taylor's Rose is going because I already have other Rose scented creams which I go to first over this (they're old-formulation). It's great stuff, but so cheap that I can always buy it again whenever I need it. The Trumper's soaps I simply don't enjoy the scents of, and prefer the rose and violets which I have. The English Fern is also a scent I'm just not all that keen on - i've given it a fair go now, but sadly it's not for me.
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

Ummm.....very well then....( mutter, mutter ).....some gents certainly lucked out on this one, I say.....
Regards,
Gordon
Sando

Post by Sando »

bernards66 wrote:Ummm.....very well then....( mutter, mutter ).....some gents certainly lucked out on this one, I say.....
Regards,
Gordon
:D