GollyMrScience Christmas Contest WINNERS!!!

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
GollyMrScience

GollyMrScience Christmas Contest WINNERS!!!

Post by GollyMrScience »

Thanks for playing guys. Lots of fun.
Not only did three good razors find three good homes but as I mentioned I will be giving 50 cents to the local Christmas Charity for every entry. The 96 entries raised that charity $43 bucks which I have rounded up to $50 to be contributed to the local Santas Anonymous.
Now for the winners:
The number for the Rocket and Case was 282 so Seamus is our closest guy with 274.
The number for the Fat Boy Tech was 774 and our winner who consulted the bottom of his shaving mug came closest with 729 was Sando.
The number for the Fat Boy Adjustable was 489 and wonder of wonders in a dazzling display Razor Cat hit the number right on!
You winners please send me mailing info so I can get these razors on the way to you.
If you did not win don't despair there will be more GollyMrScience giveaways soon.
Thanks again to all who played.
-Tom-

What the heck - lets just keep mixin' stuff together till it blows up or smells REALLY bad!!

Wet Shaving Missionary - "Have you been shaved?"
Sando

Post by Sando »

Outstanding! That mug never fails me. I think I'll make a donation to my favorite charity as well.

Thanks much for the great gift and Merry Christmas!
Ray
Seamus

Post by Seamus »

Wow! I used to never win anything, but now my luck seems to be changing--last year I won a door prize, and now a Rocket. Thank you very much, Tom, for adding something so cool to the holidays.
i_shaved_something

Post by i_shaved_something »

Congrats to the winners!
Tom, thanks for having the contest, great idea and mighty generous of you to help us newbies out.
Have a great holiday!
Rob
Racso_MS
Merkur Man

Post by Racso_MS »

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS...

Please remember all of our service men and women serving our country. Politics aside, they are just doing their job.

Also remember those who are not as fortunate as we and if you can, donate to a local charity or food bank.

Enjoy your Holidays...

And enjoy your shave... :D
Best Regards From the Deep South...
Remember; It's Not A Race, It's Your Face...
And As Always, Enjoy Your Shave...
(Racso) Oscar...
BlankTim

Post by BlankTim »

Congrats everyone~

Thanks for the contest guys :)
-Tim
...So I lathered him with me shillelagh...
razorcat

Post by razorcat »

I do not know what to say but THANKS! Buy the way Seamus I like that avitar, I once got a chance to meet Mario Maccaferri at a luthier convention. I love that style of guitar and do the same type of cutaway on my guitars when I can get time to make them.

Thanks
Eddie
Seamus

Post by Seamus »

razorcat wrote:I do not know what to say but THANKS! Buy the way Seamus I like that avitar, I once got a chance to meet Mario Maccaferri at a luthier convention. I love that style of guitar and do the same type of cutaway on my guitars when I can get time to make them.

Thanks
Eddie
Hey Eddie--Cool that you met Maccaferri! I guess that puts you in a unique position to get the fairly silly joke of my avatar-- Selmer-Maccaferri guitars have a "moustache bridge." Thank you--tip your waitress! But I really do play that guitar you see, almost exclusively, in fact.
razorcat

Post by razorcat »

Yea I made a 12 string guitar and used that style bridge on it, with transvers I think is what it is called bracing on it. The main brace went from one side of the lower bout to the other side right under the bridge. Man that guitar sounded great. Well I do not want to get off the subject of razors here so congrads to all of the winners of the contests.

Eddie