ANYONE HAVE A VISION 2000 RAZOR FOR SALE AIRLINES LOST MINE

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
toosmooth

ANYONE HAVE A VISION 2000 RAZOR FOR SALE AIRLINES LOST MINE

Post by toosmooth »

ANYONE HAVE A NEW OR ALMOST NEW VISION 2000 I NEED ONE QUICK AIRLINES LOST MY BAG BUT FUNDS ARE TIGHT SO. SEND ME A PM LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH AND AND I WILL PAY VIA PAY PAL RIGHT AWAY.

THANKS
CHRIS
alabamalawyer

Post by alabamalawyer »

PM sent.
Chris
toosmooth

Post by toosmooth »

i need a new or like new razor, and please only the 2000 newer model
thanks
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

"Funds are tight", but you want a brand new razor and not a used one, and you're picky about the exact year of manufacture?? You can buy one from a store, you know. "Funds are tight" and "I'm picky and it has to be brand new" don't go all that well together.
toosmooth

Post by toosmooth »

thats right funds are tight but not that tight, the one i had i bought in box like new for $70 shipped and i bought it from this site
Crag

Post by Crag »

notthesharpest wrote:"Funds are tight", but you want a brand new razor and not a used one, and you're picky about the exact year of manufacture?? You can buy one from a store, you know. "Funds are tight" and "I'm picky and it has to be brand new" don't go all that well together.
Not to make too fine a point of it, but you just posted a very similar Wanted: Futur in the B/S/T forum. And you didn't want it to be used, and you didn't want to pay any cash, so don't make someone feel bad for something that you just did.

Tea pot calling the Kettle, Black.

Not very nice.
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Crag wrote:
notthesharpest wrote:"Funds are tight", but you want a brand new razor and not a used one, and you're picky about the exact year of manufacture?? You can buy one from a store, you know. "Funds are tight" and "I'm picky and it has to be brand new" don't go all that well together.
Not to make too fine a point of it, but you just posted a very similar Wanted: Futur in the B/S/T forum. And you didn't want it to be used, and you didn't want to pay any cash, so don't make someone feel bad for something that you just did.

Not very nice.
I hope I didn't come across as demanding in quite the same way. I was quite happy to let it drop when no one was interested in trading with me. However, if I did come across as asking something for nothing, I sincerely apologize. (In my little world, wanting to trade rather than buy is not the same as wanting to buy but demanding a discount for no apparent reason.)
Crag

Post by Crag »

notthesharpest wrote:
Crag wrote:

Not very nice.
I hope I didn't come across as demanding in quite the same way. I was quite happy to let it drop when no one was interested in trading with me. However, if I did come across as asking something for nothing, I sincerely apologize. (In my little world, wanting to trade rather than buy is not the same as wanting to buy but demanding a discount for no apparent reason.)
All I am saying is that if you were not interested in the item or did not have one to sell then you should have stayed out of it. I for one did not find anything demanding about the OP. The OP merely asked for a good price, a nice razor, and a quick delivery. All the things that most of us would like and appreciate regarding a purchase from a shaving forum.

Oh and FYI the "2000" in Vision 2000 is a MODEL Revision not the year of manufacture, all New Millennium Vision Razors are called the Vision 2000.
Matt

"The 'Path of least resistance' is what makes rivers and Men crooked."
--Ezra Taft Benson
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

The price point that the OP is interested in is not unreasonable. Most of the Visions that I have seen sold here have gone for about $75. I bought one myself here and later sold it (each time for that amount). It had very little use and was "like new".
Danny
mezz524

Post by mezz524 »

when i travel i carry on all my shaving gear
not a problem if you have a shave stick 3.3 oz and the
razor with no blade in it.
you zip right threw check in.
who puts stuff in check luggage that you
cant a ford to lose.
just my 2cents
toosmooth

Post by toosmooth »

i was just looking for a razor to buy why is it that people are responding to this if they do not have on for sell. instead they make dumb responses like 2000 is the model not the year. i did not want someone to try and sell me a older model. if you have a nice one to sell let me know other wise stay off this post and quit wasting my time
Cigar Dan

Post by Cigar Dan »

toosmooth wrote:i was just looking for a razor to buy why is it that people are responding to this if they do not have on for sell. instead they make dumb responses like 2000 is the model not the year. i did not want someone to try and sell me a older model. if you have a nice one to sell let me know other wise stay off this post and quit wasting my time
I defended your original post when I thought it was unjustly criticized. I will not defend this boorish, juvenile response. Whatever criticism you get now has been well earned.

If this post wastes some more of your precious time, sorry.
Last edited by Cigar Dan on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Danny
TstebinsB

Post by TstebinsB »

toosmooth wrote:i was just looking for a razor to buy why is it that people are responding to this if they do not have on for sell. instead they make dumb responses like 2000 is the model not the year. i did not want someone to try and sell me a older model. if you have a nice one to sell let me know other wise stay off this post and quit wasting my time
On behalf of anyone who you feel may have wasted your time, I offer my heartfelt apologies. We try to make this community as worthwhile as possible for all those involved. If I may interject some words into the fracas - Mods, I am taking some liberties here - I do believe that the following passage summarizes what we at SMF are about and what we strive to remain. I know these words will leave an indellible mark on you, as they likewise left on me. Read them over and over again. Copy them down and take them with you. Share them with family and friends. Be well and be safe, my friend.

Paul: Is Benji here yet?
Mary: Yes, Benji's here yet.
Paul: [calling out the kitchen door] Cindy, he's here.
Mary: Well he won't be here for long if you don't stop that yelling. You know what happens if your father walks in.
Paul: I don't think Dad understands about us and Benji.
Mary: I don't think you understand what an understatement you just made.
Paul: What's understatement mean?
Mary: It means don't yell down the hall.
Cindy: [entering the kitchen] Where's Benji?
Mary: Don't yell in the kitchen, do you want your father in here?
Cindy: No but he's coming anyway, we've got to hide Benji!
Mary: Oh phenomenal.
Cindy: Quick, he's right behind me!