Simpson Shaving Brushes at WCS

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
letterk
Vendor

Simpson Shaving Brushes at WCS

Post by letterk »

I'm happy to announce West Coast Shaving is now stocking a nice selection of popular Simpson shaving brushes. Chubby, Persian Jar, Duke, Tulip, and Major are all there with more styles to be added next shipment.
John

WestCoastShaving.com - The Original DE Blade Sampler Packs, Shavemac, Proraso, Merkur, Valobra, Pre de Provence and more!
letterk
Vendor

Post by letterk »

By the way, I'll price match any brush (based on total shipping cost).
John

WestCoastShaving.com - The Original DE Blade Sampler Packs, Shavemac, Proraso, Merkur, Valobra, Pre de Provence and more!
bernards66
Duke of Silvertip!

Post by bernards66 »

John, Bravo! Well done. Time was, not so very long ago, that one could only mail order a Simpson from a couple of places in the whole USA.
Regards,
Gordon
Last edited by bernards66 on Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letterk
Vendor

Post by letterk »

Thanks Gordon. I worried a bit about the Vulfix transition, but I'm VERY happy with the quality of this batch of brushes. I think they're really nice.
John