The Gentlemen's Quarter - SALE....LAST WEEK

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Soapmistress
Vendor

The Gentlemen's Quarter - SALE....LAST WEEK

Post by Soapmistress »

Good Morning Gentlemen,

I wanted to remind everyone that our "M&M SALE"......Mother's Day thru Memorial Day, is in it's LAST WEEK.

All items on our website are marked down between 10% and 20% percent off, for a really nice savings, that will put a little extra money back in your pocket while you stock up.

www.TheGentlemensQuarter.com

Our current turnaround time for shipping is 3 - 5 days.

This SALE will END on MEMORIAL DAY between 12 noon - and 6 pm.

I have to change the prices on the website manually.....grrrrrrrr....so between these hours, the prices....one by one, will start going back up. So the best time to order is now !!!!

Soapmistress
For information regarding TGQ shaving products, please send an email to thegentlemensquarter@gmail.com
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

Thanks!

(For those of us who are not in the US, what date is memorial day?)
Soapmistress
Vendor

Post by Soapmistress »

notthesharpest wrote:Thanks!

(For those of us who are not in the US, what date is memorial day?)

Ahhhhh.......good point, notthesharpest ! May 31st.......which is this coming Monday.

And while I'm here, I'm very honored to say that " The Gentlemen's Quarter" has had the good fortune of meeting the Governor of West Virginia two years in row.......with a special THANK YOU to all of our INTERNATIONAL Customers.

http://www.wvgov.org/albumlisting.aspx? ... ort+Awards

The Gentlemen's Quarter is about mid way down on the first page, with two buxom women, one blonde and one redhead. :wink:

Our individual countries of Export for 2007 -2008 for which we received 14 individual awards, based on the currency of the country.

Mongolia, Hong Kong, Finland, Sweden, Canada, Israel, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Australia, The Netherlands, The United Kingdom, Shanghai China, Belgium, Poland, Japan, Bulgaria, Denmark, Norway, France, Greece, Singapore.

And this past year 2009 :

Brazil, Italy, New Zealand, India, Spain, Portugal, Russia.

I would also like to add a special Thank You, to ALL of our customers in FRANCE, from the Coupe-Chou Club \:D/ you're AWESOME !

Soapmistress
For information regarding TGQ shaving products, please send an email to thegentlemensquarter@gmail.com