my bad shave today

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
Sam
M'Learned Friend

my bad shave today

Post by Sam »

well, today did not go well. when i opened my salter tub of rose cream, it appeared that a watery surface had just been placed on top of the cream.. this was the exact opposite of where u might get a pot a bit dry and have to add water, this is where a pot is ok and it is like someone dumped a teaspoon of water on top. took my finger and mixed it up, but it was still a bit more liquidy than i am used to.

when i applied the cream, it was ok. but when i took my vision, it seemed as if my razor had teeth. i had to be real careful and despite that, nicked myself on the adams apple. i saw that i had some red bumps, which is very unusual for me. coral skin food seemed to get most of them, but i have a few around the jaw line next to my goatee. i turned the pot over and shook it up, but it has not come around. anybody got an explanation or know what to do?

i think my merkur has gotten a hint that i am thinking of getting a straight and has decided to try to teach me a lesson.

sam