Thanks Bullgoose

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
stagger

Thanks Bullgoose

Post by stagger »

My wife has asked me to get on here and thank Bullgoose shaving for their excellent customer service. She ordered some (100 I think) Treet razor blades for my dad for Christmas, as well as a tub of TOBS "rose" cream and 100 Treet blades for me. Included with my TOBS and blades was a VERY generous sample of Cella and a blade bank. I have to say, that was a nice touch. So, from my wife, A BIG thank you and Merry Christmas.
Regards,
Mark -
Gene

Post by Gene »

Phil is a great guy, no doubts there!
Gene

"It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."
Mark Twain

"People shouldn't be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
Alan Moore
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

One of these days I am going to buck the 405 freeeway ( 45 minutes according to MAPQUEST :roll: ) and buy Phil a beer and deli sandwich.
Maybe we can take some photos and post them. Members will say 'Phil's a good looking guy' and 'Kav looks like his avatar only scarier.'
AZShaver

Post by AZShaver »

KAV wrote:One of these days I am going to buck the 405 freeeway ( 45 minutes according to MAPQUEST :roll: ) and buy Phil a beer and deli sandwich.
Maybe we can take some photos and post them. Members will say 'Phil's a good looking guy' and 'Kav looks like his avatar only scarier.'
BTW Who is the avatar?
Jim
KAV
Location: California, just above L.A. between the Reagan Library and Barbra Streisand's beach house

Post by KAV »

Gomez Addams
AZShaver

Post by AZShaver »

KAV wrote:Gomez Addams
Thanks, Ernie Kovacs wasn't he?
Jim
KAV

Post by KAV »

John Astin on T.V. and the deeply missed Raul Julia on screen. My elementary school all voted for The Munster's and Gilligan's Island in a straw poll. Only two of us voted for TAF- a girl with long,straight black hair named named Roxanne and moi. First day of french class she recited "Tien, voici mon frere q'arrive!" teacher turned to write on the blackboard and I kissed her 8)