Battle: Los Angeles....awesome!

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Rob

Battle: Los Angeles....awesome!

Post by Rob »

What a movie! On Sunday the wife and I saw Battle: Los Angeles. Wow! It has action. More action. Some more action. A little bit more action. Another round of action. Oh, and did I mention it has action? Yes, it is a scifi movie simply because it's aliens that have invaded the world. But honestly, it's 90% US Marine Corps military flick and 10% scifi.

I don't go to the theater often, but I can highly, highly recommend seeing this one on the big screen. The last movie I saw in the theater was Inception...so you see I really don't go that often. Bottom line is Battle: LA is grade 'A' blow-em-up, shoot-em-up, action thrills.

If you like military flicks, action in general, spiced with a dash of scifi...you won't regret seeing this one.
rsp1202

Post by rsp1202 »

The action is centered in Santa Monica, where alien life already exists.
Ron
desertbadger

Post by desertbadger »

rsp1202 wrote:The action is centered in Santa Monica, where alien life already exists.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....good one, Ron!

Regards,
David
Regards,
David
SmallTank

Post by SmallTank »

hmm..I have a friend who is shipping off the the Marines-Infantry the girl he was dating didn't know what it was about other than him telling her its about aliens..she said to him she didn't wanna see a movie with military people dying.. :lol:
Kinda odd
ST
mme29710

Post by mme29710 »

My son is dying to see this. May go check it out this saturday
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

mme you have one of my ancestors as your avatar. Cool.
Regards,
Squire
brothers

Post by brothers »

We saw it last weekend, it is very good. My kind of movie.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
mme29710

Post by mme29710 »

Took my son to see this Saturday, and he loved it. He also commented afterwards. "Dad there was only one curse word in the whole movie." I had to think about it a minute, but he was right.
sgtrecon212

Post by sgtrecon212 »

Dug it.... Very good special effects. Much action.
Steve
______
Go Cubbies
stagger

Post by stagger »

Am looking forward to seeing this one.
Regards,
Mark -