FATHER´S DAY!

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
Gifts&Care.com

FATHER´S DAY!

Post by Gifts&Care.com »

Hello everyone :D !

Any gift ideas to celebrate Father's Day?

Just dropping by to remind you that your father will appreciate if you treat him to Henson this father´s day! June 16th.

Make sure to get one before they are all gone!

http://www.giftsandcare.com
Epsilon,Vie-Long,Saponificio,Razo Rock,Acca Kappa,La Toja,Floid,Myrsol,Mühle,444,Mondial,Semogue, T.O.B.S, M.W.F,Truefitt&Hill...and much more!
SMF Coupon Discount: http://www.shavemyface.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=50283
brothers

Re: FATHER´S DAY!

Post by brothers »

Gifts&Care.com wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 3:55 am Hello everyone :D !

Any gift ideas to celebrate Father's Day?

Just dropping by to remind you that your father will appreciate if you treat him to Henson this father´s day! June 16th.

Make sure to get one before they are all gone!

1805, una fragancia de Truefitt & Hill

I am curious. What would be my final cost in US dollars?
Tengo curiosidad. ¿Cuál sería mi costo final en dólares americanos?
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
brothers

Re: FATHER´S DAY!

Post by brothers »

Don't know what to do to catch your attention, other than my private message followed up with a post here in the Shopping topic.
Good luck with your Fathers Day special.
Cheers!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444