It's Here!

What kind of shaving brush do you use? Tell us all about it!
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Barry wrote:I just received a calll from Fed-Ex. Talk about customer service - I didn't even call them to inquire about the brush! Apparently, my package is still awaiting approval by Fish and Wildlife because of the "badger hair bristles." Hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or Monday.

Barry
It's probably a pre-emptive strike :lol: They've probably received about 100 phoen calls today, and figured they'd call everyone :lol:
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
MD2be

Post by MD2be »

i wonder how many items these guys process a day. Is the stack of badger brushes significant in comparison to the other things that they are inspecting? anyone know?
mike

Post by mike »

I too received a voice mail from FedEx informing me that the F&W cleared the package and I should receive the package Monday.
Mike

~ Beati Pacifici~
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

mike wrote:I too received a voice mail from FedEx informing me that the F&W cleared the package and I should receive the package Monday.
Maybe you'll get it tommorrow ;)
mitchll

Post by mitchll »

Chris wrote:
mitchll wrote:It has arrivedl

It is GLORIOUS

Mitch
Where are you located?
In Boca Raton Florida
AACJ
Bot Monitor, Poll Lover

Post by AACJ »

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if you have to be home to recieve this package from FedEx or will they just leave it on your door step? I might be out of town and even though I WANT to wait gleefully for the FedEx man to arrive, I may not be able to.

What have they done with everyone elses brushes?

Thanks
Art

"This world would be a much better place if people didn't enjoy being victims so much." - Reggs
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

mitchll wrote:
Chris wrote:
mitchll wrote:It has arrivedl

It is GLORIOUS

Mitch
Where are you located?
In Boca Raton Florida

Dammit...I wonder how your's sneaked out, but they held everyone else's up...you lucky SOB! ;)
mike

Post by mike »

MINE IS HERE! I went to FedEX to pick it up this morning and although they were supposed to open at 9:00 a.m., they weren't open at 9:05 so I left. I ran home to get my Vulfix (to send back to Vulfix due to hair loss) and at 9:15 my brush arrived. It really is a work of art. Beautiful. I couldn't wait to see how it lathered so I tried it out on a tub QED of lavender. This brush seems to be a perfect match for this type of soap. Rich, creamy lather, without any water to soap problems. I can't wait to see how it works with the creams.
Mike

~ Beati Pacifici~
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Post by guenron »

AACJ wrote:Just out of curiosity, does anyone know if you have to be home to recieve this package from FedEx or will they just leave it on your door step? I might be out of town and even though I WANT to wait gleefully for the FedEx man to arrive, I may not be able to.

What have they done with everyone elses brushes?

Thanks
Art,
SWMBO had to sign for it in my absence, but that's in Oklahoma. I do not know if that is a universal procedure or just for International EXPRESS (Hah!) shipments...
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
rtaylor61
Old Spice

Post by rtaylor61 »

My FedEx package was delivered to my apartment complex office because I was not home. Maybe you could put a note asking for it to be left with a neighbor. Several years ago FedEx delivered a portable CD player, and left it on my doorstep. Well, I live in an apartment and got home about 7 hours after it was left. Of course, we never saw it. I contacted Overstock.com, and they shipped out another one, but for the next two months, the FedEx delivery guy called asking if the original had ever turned up. I wonder if he had to pay for it?

Randy
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." J. B. Books
guenron
Ich wünsche, daß ich deutsch war

Post by guenron »

rtaylor61 wrote:My FedEx package was delivered to my apartment complex office because I was not home. Maybe you could put a note asking for it to be left with a neighbor. Several years ago FedEx delivered a portable CD player, and left it on my doorstep. Well, I live in an apartment and got home about 7 hours after it was left. Of course, we never saw it. I contacted Overstock.com, and they shipped out another one, but for the next two months, the FedEx delivery guy called asking if the original had ever turned up. I wonder if he had to pay for it?

Randy
UPS used to whack their drivers' pay if they left a "Signature Required" package without gaining a signature...
Regards,
Ron

Better Living Thru Lather
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

My wife is in possession of the brush! Mission accomplished!

(The people in her work gave her all sorts of looks, the box is covered in all sorts of stickers from fish and wildlife)
mantic
Wielder of the Zorrick

Post by mantic »

TA DAAAAA!!

--Mark
jvan
Mr. Vintage Himself

Post by jvan »

The description on my paperwork was "Shaving and razor items". I have no idea why that would draw the attention of the F&W Dept.

John
John V
"What one relishes, nourishes"

Benjamin Franklin
p_man

Post by p_man »

Delivery!

FedEx came at 8:30 this morning so SWMBO was there to sign for it.

I might have to leave work early today....

Dave C
lint

Post by lint »

just got mine here at the office. dont feel like opening it though and having to go into a long winded explination as to why i shave with a brush and a DE...

thanks Bernd & Joel!!!

-todd :D
Johnnie
Shave This

Post by Johnnie »

Finally,

My brush arrived this morning at my house. Thank God my wife was home to sign for it. I will post pics tomorrow for those of you who havent received it yet. :twisted:

J
Johnnie
Keep it Wet
MD2be

Post by MD2be »

got mine! Its no doubt a fantastic piece of craftsmanship. 8)
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

My wife called me to ask if it's safe to bring the brush inside the house, because of all the F & W stickers on the package :lol:.
Chris
Official SMF "Pit Bull"

Post by Chris »

Who else got their brush today?