Safe Deposit Box for Shaving Stash?

Thoughts and input on anything related to wet shaving or men's grooming.
TorzJohnson

Post by TorzJohnson »

brothers wrote:I think buying more stuff is the best approach. A bar or plastic jar of soap or cream is probably the most innocuous-appearing article we can possibly have. Around these parts, I suspect the risk of loss is probably more weather-related, than anything else. If or when the tornado does go through, the news reports show the folks wandering around poking around among the wreckage looking for their stuff. The sad truth is that the stuff that would be scattered around where I used to live is the stuff that belongs to a hundred other folks, and my stuff is about 15 miles away distributed throughout other people's trees and yards.
Ah, I can see the reason for your anxiety now. Indeed, it would be comforting to know that when your home is destroyed by a tornado and all of your worldly goods are gone, at least your tub of Taylors will still be safe at the bank.

Unless a tornado hits the bank. :shock:
Jim

brothers

Post by brothers »

Yeah, better to just wait until all the excitement dies down and buy all new stuff.
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444