Adjusting to a pod coffee maker

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
jtpca

Post by jtpca »

GA Russell wrote:
brothers wrote:Oh well, if mama's happy then everybody's happy, isn't that what they say?
Around here they say it differently - If Mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! It's not that Mama's happiness guarantees everyone's happiness, but rather that her unhappiness guarantees everyone else's misery!
Very Interesting...

I purchased a Nespresso machine 8 monthes ago and really enjoy it. SWMBO on the other hand does not see it in the same light. The first few monthes the espresso tasted less than prime - all because 'Mama was not happy!' (a non coffee drinker who had questions about the initial capital outlay).

The three of us are co-existing much better now and the product is excellent!
Jason

There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know. - Truman
Gareth
Taylorman

Post by Gareth »

I bought a Nespresso machine two months ago and haven't looked back since. I certainly wouldn't describe myself as a coffee connoiseur, but I do enjoy a good cup of espresso which I get from this machine.

I also love the simplicity, cleanliness and tidyness of the system too.

Gareth
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

Sure Andy. My son says there will be no eulogy at my funeral rather he will read off a list of 'Squirisms'.
Regards,
Squire