problem with my dog

Feel free to post anything unrelated to wet shaving or men's grooming (I.e. cars, watches, pens, leather goods. You know, the finer things of life).
Gatorade

Post by Gatorade »

Sam wrote:Ill check to make sure on the middle poodle, but if she is well, my case would not be so good. The older dog was sick, or had a problem, to begin with. We will see when I go to the vet this afternoon

Sam
Just seems like too much of a coincidence if you ask me. Be sure and get copies of all records and if possible have an independant vet check the blood work as well.

Best of luck.
--Charlie
AACJ wrote:Two words:

Duct Tape
Sam
M'Learned Friend

Post by Sam »

Well, the middle dog is just fine. Eating and running and drinking and no throw up. The oldest dog had much bloody urine. Took her to the vet and they ran a blood test and no problems there. The bladder stone is a major irritant she surmised. They may do the surgery and see how she reacts and adopt her out. Id rather someone else get her love and let her get a great family. The lady vet that waited on me may take her home to monitor her. Molly was given a pain shot, an antibiotic and some fluids under her skin she said, so she will not suffer. The blood work and Xray for the bladder stone would be over $300 and then $1000 for the surgery and then who knows? Our carpets are being shampooed for the 2nd time, we washed everything, threw the dog toys away, are washing the bowls in the dishwasher again, threw out the dead dogs food, just as a precaution, but they checked the new dog and no problems with disease so far. She would have been more susceptible to a virus than the older dogs. We bought antibacterial floor stuff to mop the floors, yet again.

Thanks for all the support. They are like family, but at some point, finances do come in order.

Sam