Positive feedback for Vintage Blades

This forum can be used by individuals who wish to post links or reviews about wet shaving merchandisers. It can also be used by businesses who wish to promote their goods or post special offers!
mg_ca

Positive feedback for Vintage Blades

Post by mg_ca »

In the last month or so, I've made two orders with VintageBlades, and I have to say, WOW, awesome experience.

I was very impressed the first time, when I had a handwritten note attached to my invoice, thanking me for my business. I just got my second order today, and was very pleased to find another handwritten thank you for my second visit. Not only that, but Jim threw in a pack of blades, no charge!

Its is very refreshing to find someone who provides such awesome customer service. I have never felt so valued as a customer. I highly recommend http://www.vintagebladesllc.com/ to all of you guys.

Jim you run an excellent business.

Cheers,

Matt
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

I heartily agree!

I have gotten the handwritten card with each purchase, also, additing a distinctly personal touch to the transaction.

Additionally, Jim bent over backwards to assure my satisfaction recently when buying a brush (which I recounted in the forum on shaving brushes.)

Jim/Vintage Blades will definitely get my repeat business. He's a gentleman before businessman, and I hope that pays off in buyer loyalty and a steady flow of purchases.

- Murray
notthesharpest
Assistant Dean SMFU

Post by notthesharpest »

My recent brush purchase from Jim was also a very good experience. I emailed him with a question about how to decide between a couple of his brushes; and not only did he reply with the advice I needed, but took the time to snap a side-by-side picture of the brushes in question. Made the decision much easier for me, and his advice (which I took) was exactly right.
Padron

Post by Padron »

I too have had nothing but Excellent service from Jim on several occasions. He has been very helpful, and has won a customer in me..

Don't forget the sale on the Shavemacs and Rooneys is still going till the end of the month. :D

I'll be ordering again soon myself.
VintageBlades
Vendor

Post by VintageBlades »

Thank you gentlemen. I appreciate your comments. I'll do my best to continue to live up to the praise.
Jim
~ Vintage Blades LLC ~
http://vintagebladesllc.com/