3 TV's for sale

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
shaveC

3 TV's for sale

Post by shaveC »

First off, sorry for the pics, I gota new camera and didn't figure out the settings yet.

Ok, I'm clearing out some of my stock to fund a new hobby/obsession.....Straight razors! So first to go are 3 spare TV's. Please PM me stating which one you are interested in (either LEFT, MIDDLE, or RIGHT) based on the pictures.

LEFT= In great condition, very minor wear on handle; $14

MIDDLE= EXCELLENT condition with case. Case is in great condition, has common, but minor stress lines in some areas of the top piece. Case is fully intact and functional; $35 for the set.

RIGHT= Too lazy to polish and clean it up. Has some black spots on handle, may polish off? Due to my laziness in not cleaning it, I'm only asking $7. Will make a great shaver regardless of how it cleans up.

*BUYER chooses shipping method.
-Ricky
redbike

Post by redbike »

pm sent for TV on left
levente

Post by levente »

Pm sent for one on right.
salbev
Mr. Fidelity

Post by salbev »

ohmygoodness. when i saw this post i thought i died and gone to heaven. then i looked at the photo i got scared maybe i did. this is my all time favorite safety razor!

there is something very special about this model. something so smooth about the way it shaves that it stands out as the smoothest i've ever used. in combination with the straight handle lines (which make it better looking and just a bit different from the rest) and the flared end which makes for more comfort and control, i just can't say enough good stuff about the TV SS.
shaveC

Post by shaveC »

All 3 are pending payment guys. Stay tuned for more items in the future....I need to buy a hanging strop, paddle strop, etc etc, Oh yea, and about 10 more straights.
-Ricky
shaveC

Post by shaveC »

All have been SOLD and SHIPPED.
-Ricky