online cologne/EDT stores?

What kind of fragrances do you prefer?
loueedacat1

online cologne/EDT stores?

Post by loueedacat1 »

I've heard people speak of discount stores for colognes adn EDTs. Any that people recommend?
Janus

Post by Janus »

I've shopped a few times at fragrancex.com. Pretty good selection, IMO. Free shipping.
Janus
drmoss_ca
Admin

Post by drmoss_ca »

I don't know if they count as a discount store, but Parfums Raffy have never let me down.

Chris
"Je n'ai pas besoin de cette hypothèse."
Pierre-Simon de Laplace
John Parker

Post by John Parker »

Many! Beauty Encounter, Parfum1, Fragrancenet, Scentiments, Scented Monkey to name a few of the discounters. Others too that carry more upscale fragrances. Plus the usual for shaving-world favorites. Samples and decants are another area. Looking fo anything in particular?
Aztecface

Post by Aztecface »

I lost $120 at fragrancex.com, so I'll never do business or recommend them to anyone either. Parfums Raffy have never failed me and I've had dealings with them on several occasions.
Regards,
Jani
loueedacat1

Post by loueedacat1 »

John Parker wrote:Many! Beauty Encounter, Parfum1, Fragrancenet, Scentiments, Scented Monkey to name a few of the discounters. Others too that carry more upscale fragrances. Plus the usual for shaving-world favorites. Samples and decants are another area. Looking fo anything in particular?
L'Hermes Orange Vert probably.
John Parker

Post by John Parker »

loueedacat1 wrote:
John Parker wrote:Many! Beauty Encounter, Parfum1, Fragrancenet, Scentiments, Scented Monkey to name a few of the discounters. Others too that carry more upscale fragrances. Plus the usual for shaving-world favorites. Samples and decants are another area. Looking fo anything in particular?
L'Hermes Orange Vert probably.
Fragrancenet.com, Parfum1 and Beauty Encounter (which has the lowest price I believe).