Bullgoose, Razorock XXX, and Ikon oss,A match made in heaven

Let's talk about single and double edged razors and the blades that they use.
shavergolfer

Bullgoose, Razorock XXX, and Ikon oss,A match made in heaven

Post by shavergolfer »

I just received some Razorock XXX shave cream and an Ikon oss razor from Bullgoose and I had a chance to shave with them this morning. All I can say is WOW. I used a Feather blade and got the best shave of my life.

I did two passes with the oc and two passes with the cc and actually had to check the razor to see if I put a blade in it was that smooth. I had trepidations about buying the razor because I bought one of the first Ikons and that was too aggressive and ripped my face apart, evidently they worked things out because this baby is smooth.

Dealing with Bullgoose was fantastic as I had my order in three days. Thank you Paul. :lol: :lol: :P
AFG

Post by AFG »

Glad to hear this as I have an Ikon OSS in the mail. Despite my concern over how I would like an open comb razor I had an itch for one of these that wouldn't go away so I ordered it.
Al
SharpSpine

Re: Bullgoose, Razorock XXX, and Ikon oss,A match made in he

Post by SharpSpine »

shavergolfer wrote:I just received some Razorock XXX shave cream and an Ikon oss razor from Bullgoose and I had a chance to shave with them this morning. All I can say is WOW. I used a Feather blade and got the best shave of my life.

I did two passes with the oc and two passes with the cc and actually had to check the razor to see if I put a blade in it was that smooth. I had trepidations about buying the razor because I bought one of the first Ikons and that was too aggressive and ripped my face apart, evidently they worked things out because this baby is smooth.

Dealing with Bullgoose was fantastic as I had my order in three days. Thank you Paul. :lol: :lol: :P
The RR XXX is a great croap and gives me excellent results despite which razor I use. And yes Phil, over at BullGoose is super fast with shipping. :wink:
> Brian < Shave On & God Bless!!

Mongoose B1 + Hempel Spiral; Feather Pro