De Vergulde Hand Tablet (soap)

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
ShadowsDad

De Vergulde Hand Tablet (soap)

Post by ShadowsDad »

OK the dutch manufacturer calls it a tablet, but it's too big to swallow and too big for a suppository, so from now on I'm calling it a puck or soap.

I did a search for this and got close to 6000 hits on this site. The hits were completely w/o meaning as regards DVH, so I don't know if anyone has discussed it.

Has it been discussed/reviewed? Anyone know?
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square
Janus

Post by Janus »

Janus
John N.

Post by John N. »

A quality product at a great price...if you can find it. I was recently in Bonaire (Netherland Antilles) and picked up a puck while I was there. Now I wish I had stocked up...oh well.
J.
John N.
ShadowsDad

Post by ShadowsDad »

Well, I think so too, but since it's already in the pipeline here I'm not going to rehash it. Inertia is a difficult thing to overcome.
Brian

Maker of Kramperts Finest Bay Rum and Frostbite
Or find it here: Italian Barber, West Coast Shaving, Barclay Crocker, The Old Town Shaving Company at Stats, Maggard Razors; Leavitt & Peirce, Harvard Square