Smattering of items, plenty of colognes

Got something to sell or trade? Feel free to post in this group!
TRBeck
Soapgeek

Smattering of items, plenty of colognes

Post by TRBeck »

Prices include CONUS shipping. I can ship non-fragrance items elsewhere at actual cost. PM me with interest.

I Coloniali shave soap – 74g remaining – $12 (I can throw in a wooden bowl from Connaught with this for an extra $3)

Mühle R89 – excellent condition – two tiny, faint scratches on head that you have to work to see - $40 or I would swap it for a pristine/excellent EJ Barley Chrome

Metal Gillette Atra handle P-1 – some very mild discoloration on neck (see close-up pic at the bottom), a bit of paint loss here and there, but overall in very good condition – I can throw in a 20-pack of CVS-brand cartridges to use with it - $18

CO Bigelow (Proraso) old formula cream and travel-size cream – each has about 80% remaining - $10 for the pair (no boxes)

Semogue 610 – palm-lathered 3x and used once - $18

Royall Vetiver 8 oz. 99% full - $25 (citrus-vetiver, not unlike Guerlain but with less tobacco and a more sustained, deeper vetiver note)

Comme des Garcons 2 Man 100mL 99% full - $95 (brilliant frankincense-cedar-vetiver scent)

Meehan/Bonny Doon Bay Rum – 4 oz. unused - $40

Meehan/Bonny Doon Bay Rum – 3 oz. spray bottle (decant) 90% full - $20

Atkinson’s English Lavender 75mL spray – 90% full - $18

Atkinson’s English Lavender 90mL splash unused (inner metallic seal unbroken ) - $25

I would entertain trade offers for the following items:

Valobra sticks
C&S Oxford & Cambridge soap refills
C&S Oxford & Cambridge EdT
EJ Barley Chrome

Thanks, gents.
Regards,
Tim

Why should we not meet, not always as dyspeptics, to tell our bad dreams, but sometimes as eupeptics, to congratulate each other on the ever-glorious morning? - Henry David Thoreau