New York Shaving unscented it fantastic!

What is your opinion on fine shaving creams and hard soaps? Do you like Trumpers, Coates, Taylors, Truefitt & Hill? Post your reviews and opinions here!
chris1978

New York Shaving unscented it fantastic!

Post by chris1978 »

Hi Gents,

I haven't got any new post lately. So I got the new shaving cream from West Coast Shaving Company yesterday in the mail. I got The New York Shaving Company unscented shaving cream in 5 oz. black pastic tub/pot and I tried to shaving after I was taking a shower after midnight and it was fantastic! I can not believe it. It has coco butter which is so good for your skin. I shave bit fast but normal speed no cut or weeper in three pass for the face and the fourth pass for my lower neck. Wow! no razor burn or anything. I feel calm and feel great. This is the first time I tried it. I think I started to like it/love it. It so much better shaving cream than the Shave My Face Fragrance Free in a pump. About Shave My Face in pump I decided to stop using it and no longer using it. I'm going to throwing away in the garbage. I do have extra one in my storage cabinet in my bedroom and give someone for a gift or sell it. I don't know yet.

I'm so happy when I got this. Thanks Guys for helping me out to choose the right one. I love Shea Butter and Coco Butter! Long live Shea Butter forever!

Anyone try The New York Cream Company in any scents? any feedback?

Oh I have ingredients about The New York Shaving Company unscented from the side of box:

Water

Myristic Acid

Stearic Acid

Coconut Acid

Potassium Hydroxide

Glyecerin

organic Theodroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter

Sodium Hydroxide

Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice

Allantoin

Hydroxyethylcellulose

Sorbic Acid.

PARABEN FREE

Chris A :D
Squire
Squadron Leader

Re: New York Shaving unscented it fantastic!

Post by Squire »

Don't know anything about it Chris but I'm glad you like it.
Regards,
Squire
jww
Woolly Bully

Post by jww »

chris1978 wrote:...
I'm so happy when I got this. ... I love Shea Butter and Coco Butter! Long live Shea Butter forever! ...
I feel the same way about lanolin and MWF. :wink:

Always good when you land with a product that works for you -- that's the main criteria for an excellent product for me. ymmv.
Wendell

Resident Wool Fat Evangelist & anglophile. Have you hugged a sheep today?
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

Thanks for the report, Chris. The ingredients look better than most and, as one highly sensitive to fragrance, it's always good to know of another great unscented product.

- Murray
brothers

Post by brothers »

Hi Chris. It's good to see you posting again. I'm happy that you're happy!
Gary

SOTD 99%: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, soaps & creams, synthetic / badger brushes, Colonial General razor, Kai & Schick blades, straight razors any time, Superior 70 aftershave splash + menthol + 444
CMur12

Post by CMur12 »

brothers wrote:Hi Chris. It's good to see you posting again. I'm happy that you're happy!
I agree with Gary. It is good to have you back with us, Chris, and having followed your difficulties finding the products that work for you this is good news, indeed.

- Murray
Squire
Squadron Leader

Post by Squire »

I've said before it's the journey rather than the destination but occasionally it's nice to find a good spot along the way which is how I feel when finding a shaving product I really like.
Regards,
Squire
Teiste

Post by Teiste »

Thanks for the info : like the Hirsh shaving cream , this one seems interesting too.